Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

The sound of splashing water broke the silence as the two wolves dug through. Tharin wasn't overly bothered by his loss, simply concentrating on the next fish and how he would catch it. A dripping wet Adonia rose out of the water then, distracting Tharin's attention once more. The water showed off her body far too well, clinging onto her. He couldn't help but watch her return to the shore, beautiful and graceful. He was amused to see that it was the fish that had escaped him, tail wagging a little.

Then she went and pretty much destroyed every ounce of him that was capable of thinking at all. Her paws placed on the fish, the way she spoke. Yes, that was what he wanted. He wanted her, just like that, erect and ready. Tharin grinned widely, stepping forward, his eyes not leaving her face, memorizing the soft curves of it. Yes. The muddy smell brought his attention back to the fish, and he quickly pulled it to walk a short distance away, hoping that he hadn't done anything to show how close he'd come to losing control. Thanks.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread