Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Her ears had flattened slightly at his approach, shy and unsure. Maybe it had been an invitation. Perhaps he was supposed to have responded that way. Surely that wasn't the truth though. Adonia had made it abundantly clear that she was off limits, mentioning her mate and desire to see him right off the bat. Even if she was single, Tharin couldn't take her. Not without the alpha's permission at least. The right to mate was reserved for the alpha alone after all.

His ears twitched softly at her words, hearing his name come out almost caressed over her tongue. She was far too good at this, tugging at his mind, at his desire that he tried to swallow down. It was just her scent, but it was so hard to resist. Tharin began chewing on the catfish, trying not to watch Adonia return to fishing. It worked for a little while, swallowing the meat down. She rose up again though, shaking her body as she left the water, a gorgeous cascade. Tharin's jaw dropped open, tail openly wagging in appreciation of the show.

Not that he was supposed to be watching that. Tharin returned to the fish, swallowing down as much of it as he could. This scent was a curse, plaguing his mind. Normally Tharin was far more collected in his actions, but she had put that all to shame simply by being in the same area as him. You're very good at fishing. She wasn't just catching fish, but Tharin wouldn't be saying that.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread