Let me Introduce myself, Mature
Her eyes glanced from the shore to Tharin's form, his excitement catching her eye before she began to move for dry land. He was excited, though, lucky for him, she caught the tail end of his excited expression. His tail was freely wagging, but his jaw was not dropped in awe. She wondered what had him so excited, was it her scent? Was all the interest because of that alone? It was almost upsetting to think so. Still, if that was the truth behind it, why hadn't Ookami been so intrigued with her, why wasn't he here instead of Tharin, instead of Augustus? Where had he between her interactions with both this male and the other?

Continuing to shore she let her soaked legs drip onto the soft blades of grass before she found a spot at a respectable distance from the fairly handsome male. She wouldn't do anything about it, she wouldn't attempt to be disloyal to her mate. The thoughts were just thoughts, nothing else.

She let the fish drop from her jaws to the space between her legs promptly taking her right leg and holding down the large blue gill. Her eyes looking back up to Tharin as he spoke, a soft slightly shy smile formed onto her muzzle, "...thank you. I tend to eat fish often, it does wonders for my coat. Keeps the sun from drying my skin, and helps prepare it for the winter..even though it is so far away. Still, fish is what I mainly try to consume when it is available to me. Rabbit and Deer, and other game I reserve for when other pack mates, friends, or Ookami want to eat or hunt with me. Otherwise, winter is for whatever comes my way..." A small shy laugh came from her before she turned her attention solely on her catch.

She knew the more she interacted with him, her hormones would surely get the best of her...and possibly her heat could be getting to him. Augustus did warn her, but here she was with a 'stranger' from the pack. Already she felt the tense moment of when she thought something was going to happen, and really it scared her, but also caused her a little excitement. Was that wrong of her? The answer she knew but she didn't want to tell herself she was being awful, she wanted attention. She wanted Ookami's attention, but any canine would do in this state of mind she was in. Self-control was the only thing keeping her from doing something she knew she would regret.

Messages In This Thread