Let me Introduce myself, Mature
Her eyes glanced up from her fur to see Tharin coming closer to her. She could feel her heart speeding up, and she didn't understand why. Was this her hormones? Was this all because of her cycle? She wasn't sure,but she knew this didn't happen around Augustus. Still her heat wasn't in full blow when she was around that male, so now she wondered if this was all due to her cycle. He came within reaching distance and she remained perfectly still afraid to close the gap but not wanting to move away for fear of offending him. Her two toned eyes met his and she gave a kind but shy smile before he spoke. Her ears, that had gone back, perked forward at his request. No one had ever asked to go for a run with her--other than her brother. Her tail began to wag lightly and she smiled more brightly.

"A race? Because..if so, I would love to race." Her tail began to wag more openly.

She stood this time stretching again. Adonia loved to run and she would certainly test out her pack mate's ability to keep up with her. She readied herself moving to stand beside him and face herself deeper into New Dawn territory. She didn't want to race out of New Dawn, especially in heat. Her eyes looked at him and waited for him to be ready and to pick up her offer for some friendly competition. This would be exciting!

Messages In This Thread