Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin grinned, watching Adonia perk up at his words. She looked wonderful like that, wide smile stretching out. A race? Tharin hadn't been thinking about a race, simply content with the idea of running beside her over the land. She seemed eager for it however, and Tharin decided that a race would be fun. As long as it remained just a race. The feel of the wind in his face would help, blowing away the scent. Tharin moved beside her, and reached over to nip at her playfully. He checked himself just in time, knowing that a simple nip could change into more.

Happily he stood, muscles tensed. A low growl eased from him before he barked out the command. Go! The large wolf leaped forward, legs stretching out. It felt good to move, feeling himself push for his limit. A wide grin was on his face, amber eyes bright with energy. He was ready to move, to feel the land beneath him. This was his home. Tharin had spent a lot of time getting to know the lay of the land, not leaving the pack for reasons beyond feeding Kiara. He would win this race.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread