Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

She was there right beside him, matching him stride for stride. The large wolf was surprised. Not that she was fast, as that was expected from her smaller size, but that she was keeping up with him. He came from a place where one had to run to catch prey, no cover to hide from the prey. Yet she was there, right beside him. The two moved together, crossing and dipping into a valley. Growing plants flickered past, crushed carelessly as they moved. A slight movement turned his head, watching Adonia push herself more.

She was ahead! That wouldn't be for long. Growling he dug into himself, pushing harder. It was difficult, digging into the ground and finding that extra energy that allowed him to move even faster than he had before. One stride, then two, and he was beside her again, straining to lead up. He was happy to just be beside her, but now he was competing. Tharin wasn't one to give in easily. He hit the ground even harder, lungs pushing inside him as he took a step, managing to actually push himself slightly ahead of her.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread