Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Salt mixed with the air, a tangy scent that clung to his nose. Sand hit between his toes, slowing Tharin down slightly as he worked harder for grip. She was still there, bright and beautiful. Adonia held herself tall, proud. Tharin slowed down as he reached her, satisfied that she wouldn't be going anywhere. She would stay just there, and let him come over. Adonia's tail wagged bright and inviting at his bounding approach. She wanted him, just as much as he wanted her. Tharin knew it.

Bumping into her Tharin whined happily, nuzzling along her side. He had tried to resist her, but she had worn him down, constantly inviting him to take advantage. He licked her ears softly, tail high as he claimed himself above her. A soft possessive bite mouthed at her scruff, tail wagging furiously. This was what he wanted to do. She was ripe for the taking, no one else there to stop him. He was capable of caring for her on his own, a good hunter. There was nothing wrong with what was happening.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread