Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

This was dangerous ground he was treading on, and Tharin knew it. She was just so open and friendly though, her eyes bright and welcoming. Her playful nature and natural beauty made it almost impossible for him to think beyond her, the small sliver of rational thinking that was left trying to figure out how he would deal with it. A sweet whimper came from her, submitting to him as her tail wagged. Not discouraged Tharin nuzzled her again, beginning to sidle alongside her, a happy growl easing from him.

Adonia slipped from his grasp, a soft playful nip at his body. Stiff legs held him, tail wagging wildly as he watched her back away. The noise she made was different, not something he was used to or had expected. Was it inviting or turning him down? Tharin wasn't sure. He stepped closer, head held lower, moving in a more courting manner. She had responded well to his dominance, posture strong, and now he asked to be let close, for her to accept him and let him close the space.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread