Let me Introduce myself, Mature
He seemed unsure after she let out a high pitched bark. Her ears perked high upon her crown. Perhaps he understood, since now he wasn't pushing as pushy. He did desire to be close to her again, but this time he didn't come to her dominantly, at least...not as dominant. His head was low, his paws moving with cautious, but deliberate steps. Her ears swiveled to the side, eyes watching him. Again, the intensity was high, it was a very dangerous game. She was mated, and he...obviously single. Her mate absent, and he readily available to her. She licked her lips nervously, head rose slightly as if she was now the one in charge, the one to except or deny. Her tail never rose, though, making it known that she wasn't trying to dominant over him. This was her decision, however, not an easy one. Her heart pounded heavy, but steady, her mouth felt dry from either the situation, or the fact she had ran a few miles...she wasn't sure.

She allowed him close, but she was still being standoffish, she wanted to explore this hoping that he would still be aware of the very fine line he was walking. As he closed the distance, her lips twitched upward while at the same time her ears flattened and her head lowered at eye level to his. She met his eyes for a moment, in a silent warning that he was to be careful. For now, she accepted his interest, and allowed him to be close. Hopefully, he knew exactly why she was warning him. She didn't want to cross that line, she was Ookami's after all. In the back of her mind, that naughty part that said many 'nasty' things said ...if he isn't here to stop him...that's his fault, not hers..maybe he should be around to remind me who I am attached too...it has been a month, you gave him his second chance... Adonia wasn't ready to listen to it though. She wanted to be loyal.

Messages In This Thread