Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC M needed I think

Nothing stopped him as he approached, his tail wagging slightly. He grinned at the warning she gave him, noting her eagerness instead. She might be nervous, but unless she did something fairly clear to get him to back off he wasn't going anywhere. A low growl came from him, nudging along her body, nuzzling at her. There should have been alarms going off in his head about this, but her scent overwhelmed it all. Perhaps in another circumstance he would have been able to behave the way he wished, but he was a wolf, and she was available. His instincts said to take her, and he was going to listen to them.

It never really stopped as he circled around her, continuing to nuzzle and take in her scent. Soft nips pressed into her body, enjoying the feel of her fur. Back at her head again Tharin nudged her, taking her under his chin. He was the one in charge, the one to protect and decide what would happen. His scent mingled with hers now, a claim against others that might try and come on to her. Growling his tail wagged rapidly, aroused and ready to prepare to mount her now.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread