Let me Introduce myself, Mature
He came forward, and he was deliberate in his actions, she remained still her head low, ears back. She watched him as touched her, a low growl coming from him. Adonia licked her lips nervously, his growl excited her but also made he wonder if he would force anything onto her. She only met him today. He nuzzled into her, their scents soon mixing, covering any trace of Ookami...if there had even been any of his scent on her anymore. His touches like fire on her body and she let out a soft whine. It was her frustrations and longing. The whimper conflicting and she noticed how he was beginning to take claim over her. This wasn't right, no matter how her desires tried to control her. Her head rose as her neck twisted to see where he was, she had only had sex once and that was with Ookami, her mate. Despite her inexperience she knew where this was heading and she needed to put on the brakes.

She turned swiftly and faced him, keeping her back away from him. Adonia was interested in him, but she didn't want things to start like this. Ookami was around, somewhere...

The silence had to be broken, obviously she couldn't signal him, her body was not listening to her mind. "..Tharin.." her voice was weak, she didn't want to stop him...she wanted something to happen, but she couldn't morally allow it. "..I can't do this..I..I have a mate, remember.." A lump formed in her throat, her heart raced. Would he continue his advances, or would he back down? Her eyes had a longing despite her words. He triggered her need to be touched, the need to have someone close to her. She stepped forward a little, but caught herself. There were mixed messages coming from her, and it tormented her mind seeing her body move, while her mind begged for brakes.

Messages In This Thread