Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

A soft whine came from Adonia, encouraging Tharin. They both wanted this, her body ripe, every signal pouring off pure desire. His tail wagged rapidly, tall and bold. This was his female. He stretched forward, starting to move to grab her when she spun around. He let out a disappointed whine, looking at Adonia in the eyes. Why had she done this? Everything had been going so well. The beautiful wolf spoke his name, stirring a happy whine from him. Yes, that was him. What did she want to say?

The reminder was painful, a stab through his body. That was right. She had a mate. Part of him argued that he wasn't there and she hadn't held his scent, and now bore his own, but she was taken. As much as Tharin wanted to he couldn't let this continue. Adonia took a step forward, sending Tharin back a step. He looked away, trying to breathe in air that was free from her sweet cloying scent. Sorry... He should have had more control. He'd known that she was taken. He backed up more, not making eye contact, mind racing with what he had done.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread