Let me Introduce myself, Mature
He was so close to having her, she was so close to being soiled by another. If Ookami showed up, or came across her now, how would he have reacted? Would he be upset with her? Surely, he'd be angryt with this male, but it wasn't his fault...not entirely anyway. She looked down, now that she upset him. He apologized, "No..I am sorry.." She wanted to say more. She wanted to lick him, but that would only encourage behavior that she didn't want to happen. Her tail tucked a little. She knew she had stop him before things got too far.

She backed away giving him distance and she began to walk away from the beach, and toward little river. She needed something to drink and something to get her mind off the fact she was just one move away from being mounted by another male. It upset her. Adonia was so close, and now smelled strongly of Tharin. How would she explain this to Ookami..if she ever saw him. Her body felt cold now, it wasn't even cold out..chilly maybe, but not cold. The heat from Tharin was so welcoming, so warm. Her ears flattened and a series of whimpers broke from her muzzle. Her body begged to have Tharin's warm body against hers, but she wouldn't consciously allow it. It was hard to deny him, but for the sake of her mateship she would keep that line up.

For a moment her paws planted into the line between sand and grass, her head turned back and she looked at Tharin. Would he stay here, or would he follow her, if he chose to stay, she would say her good byes, but she was sure she would see him again. If he chose to follow...it would be hard to continue resisting him. This was the last opportunity to break paths between the two.

Messages In This Thread