Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

He stood as firm as he could. The pain in her voice was clear, full of want and sorrow. They both knew it was wrong, both standing on a razor thin line between doing what was right and doing what they wanted. His instincts urged him to do so, but those same instincts respected the claim of another male. If only he was there to drive Tharin off. That would make it easier. There was only them though, leaving him to wonder why she had been left alone in a time when leaving her alone should have been the last thing on anyone's mind.

Adonia moved away. The wolf stood still, watching her walk off. He wanted to chase, but he couldn't. It was a bad idea. Whimpers poured from her, the female looking so desperate for the attention that he craved to shower upon her. He couldn't ever do that. Not while she had a mate. Adonia had made it plentifully clear that she loved her mate, didn't wish for this. He smiled sadly as Adonia looked back at him and turned, silently walking off. It was best that they didn't meet again until he could guarantee control over himself.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread