[AW] can't hold a candle to her
[html]

out of character stuffs

A leap declared how off guard the bright female had been. Tharin's tail picked up a beat, amused by the surprised look on her face. It was rather dangerous for her to be like that, Tharin glancing around to make sure nothing bad had noticed. It was a foolish habit, developed after Akira died. He couldn't protect everyone, and he shouldn't try. His pack was the most important thing. If he could at least protect them it was alright. A loud greeting was given, as boisterous as the female was. Tharin's dominant stance was clear, enveloping her and claiming the land they stood on as his own kingdom to wander through.

She was very nice. Ichika again. The pack seemed to attract these friendly open females. He was glad to meet them. Even better, they had all been on four legs like him, instead of the strange two legged form. I'm Tharin Lupei. I come from New Dawn. It's pretty close to Ichika. He grinned, looking over her with some surprise. There was this bright fabric on her. How she had managed to get it on, and why she would do that was beyond him. Slight puzzlement crossed his expression at that thought.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread