my many flaws
[html]

Alexander! Omni be weirdo...And I made a poop post 

Word Count → 221

The day had been spent doing absolutely nothing, the bow went untouched as well as the knife in her belt. Nothing to do...So the beautiful female slept. Curled under a tree, Omni had slept with the utmost comfort, even in her bipedal form. There was something off, different with the slender coyote. But pleasantly so. Subconsciously, the young woman grasped the name of the change. Heat cycle. Yet in her fairly functional mind, that didn't come up as much. Possibly finding a bed under a tree wasn't the wisest of choices, who knew? There was many...Many predators that possibly could have indulged upon her body. A sick side of her mind showed no disgust for that, sadly enough. Although after she recoiled from her thoughts. It was awfully hot, at least it felt like it was. Either it was her, or maybe Nova Scotia was facing awfully temperate weather. She removed her cloak, throwing it to her side in disdain. What was she craving? It wasn't fair. Jacinto was back in Inferni, how could he help her now? Grumbling softly to herself, the Infernian hunter lay back against the tree, fiddling with the tiny cuts in her palm from climbing that tree. Sure, her arm still hurt from falling, taking it easy would certainly suffice. Closing vibrant blue eyes, the young female sighed. This was the most wonderful, hated time of the month...Really there was no way to make it leave

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread