my many flaws
[html]

Alexander! Omni be weirdo...And I made a poop post 

Word Count → 221

The day had been spent doing absolutely nothing, the bow went untouched as well as the knife in her belt. Nothing to do...So the beautiful female slept. Curled under a tree, Omni had slept with the utmost comfort, even in her bipedal form. There was something off, different with the slender coyote. But pleasantly so. Subconsciously, the young woman grasped the name of the change. Heat cycle. Yet in her fairly functional mind, that didn't come up as much. Possibly finding a bed under a tree wasn't the wisest of choices, who knew? There was many...Many predators that possibly could have indulged upon her body. A sick side of her mind showed no disgust for that, sadly enough. Although after she recoiled from her thoughts. It was awfully hot, at least it felt like it was. Either it was her, or maybe Nova Scotia was facing awfully temperate weather. She removed her cloak, throwing it to her side in disdain. What was she craving? It wasn't fair. Jacinto was back in Inferni, how could he help her now? Grumbling softly to herself, the Infernian hunter lay back against the tree, fiddling with the tiny cuts in her palm from climbing that tree. Sure, her arm still hurt from falling, taking it easy would certainly suffice. Closing vibrant blue eyes, the young female sighed. This was the most wonderful, hated time of the month...Really there was no way to make it leave

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Alex walked in and out of the trees and he hummed to himself doing a song he had heard from a bard that he had met long ago. His tail swayed from side to side as he stepped in time with it and his whole body moved in time with his song. He got up lifted by his song and the beat of it and started to sing along with the sound of his steps. Move along, move along, sweet canine of mine, move along move along, towards sun and to sky. Are you breathing the sweet northern air, are you seeing the sight of the fare. Will you some to streams or to sea? will you please follow me. He kept singing as his Angelic voice carried for a distance and little did he know that there was another near by who would hear him.
[html]

<3

Word Count → 287

The young woman was slipping into sleep, blue eyes drooping closed, slender arms wrapping around her small waist. A yawn slipped from a sleek muzzle, a fluffy tail coiling like a serpent around lithe cinnamon legs. The sleepy ways cut short though, a rich baritone voice filled the cool air, enticing large pierced ears to shoot up interested. It was a male, she could tell. Soon enough, he came into sight. Silently, Omni crouched from her recline against the tree. Azure gazers followed him, listening to the song. His voice was definitely worthy of comparing to Jacinto's, rich and beautiful as it was.

That prickly hot feeling crept back as she studied him, he was lean with the softest looking creamy fur... It was all she could do to resist leaping into him. A pink tongue slipped from her muzzle, catching the reddish side of her muzzle. Ah what the hell. Her mind chimed, slipping from her spot moving towards him. This was so wrong...How could she explain to Jacinto about what she was getting herself into? The pull was strong, the young woman slipped into his view, a coy grin upon her muzzle. The wafting pheremones rose sweet and intoxicating off a silky pelt, brown hair splayed out in waves around her shoulders. A fluffy tail waved behind her, a delicate hand resting on a voluptuous hip. Nice voice you've got there. The coyote purred, leaning herself against another tree. I'm Omni. The sensual attitude wasn't normal, another silly side affect. But who cared?

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Alex had just finished the song when he saw a looker of a female come from the trees and already she was smiling at him. It seems his siren voice had done it again. He was surprised to find anyone out here and even thought he was caught off guard it did not show. He smiled back to her much the same way and his tail moved in time with his steps and his hips as he walked closer to her. He heard her voice...it was sweet and there was something hidden there, he was about to think what that sound was when he smelt it instead...She was in heat. Alex kept his attitude smooth and cool and his charisma was as high as ever as he showed such confidence in the way he moved and held himself. He stopped once he was closer, so close in fact that he could take her hand if he so wished and he did.

That scent of hers worked magic on males but Alex was use to such a scent for it was the perfect time to act if he wanted a certain female. He took her hand gently as he smiled and very gently he kissed it and then he held it for a few tantalizing second longer than he needed as he looked deeply into her eyes. Thank you...my voice was a gift...but you..Other than a voice you also have beauty...If i didn't know any better I might have thought I died a few miles back and only now am I being visited by an Angel. He let her hand go gently and then he heard her name and he smiled a little more as he bowed his head lightly and then he stood straight again. Omni, thats a simple name and it's beautiful as well. It's a pleasure....to meet you Omni, I am Alexander.

His tail moved lightly behind him and he brought his hands together behind his back as his eyes looked her over from head to feet and he didn't bother hiding this fact knowing that this woman would not mind such a gaze. It would seem like this day would be it's own little adventure. Alex was excited and couldn't wait to see what would happen.
[html]
Word Count :: 389

Over and over did the young coyote have to remind herself that she belonged to someone, loved another with her entire existence. Jacinto was back home, and if he wanted she could have him instead of this stranger. But the way the man bent and kissed her hand, letting his lips linger...It sent a shiver down the spine of the young woman. It was hard to resist, even as she was complimented. Even on her simple name. Blue eyes were half lidded, swooning in the scent of her body mixing with his own. Alexander. She purred, testing his name out. Omni rather liked the way it rolled off her tongue. Her tail waved behind her, unconsciously acting as sensual as she could. With out much delay, the blue-eyed Scorpius moved behind him, palms resting lightly on both his shoulders. I like your name. The coyote cooed, letting her fingers massage into his body. She was a whirlwind of emotions and regrets...But how could she help herself? She shivered again, happily to be so close. Never once did it occur to her that she was being overly forward, lightly moving herself closer. Oh Alex... Omni breathed happily, clearly changed by the cycle.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Alex looked to the female and smiled at her coolly as she moved closer, he could actually smell and even taste the passion and the heat from her. As she got close he didn't move and he was excited at the simple way she repeated his name over and over and when she went to his back he closed his eyes as her hands touched his shoulders and he gave a small moan/whimper as he tilted his head to the side while she was back there." I love your name" That put a smile on Alex's face and he looked over his shoulder to her and spoke very soft and with a lust beneath it.

Omni....I love that name as well.....Your so beautiful..I would hate to leave a woman like you all alone...You don't have to be though...you could have me, I could keep you company, keep you warm... His words came off his tongue with so much confidence and with such a burning desire within them that he knew she would pick it up. His tail moved lightly behind him and it brushed against her lower abdomen and then down along her thigh and then it stayed down and just swayed seductively.

Oh how he wanted her, She was in heat, she was most likely taken but it would just be for today...nothing more nothing less. It was her mates fault for leaving her like this anyway, any man would be a fool to leave such a beautiful woman alone especially during there heat cycle, it was like asking for males to jump at the chance and she wasn't fighting it so why should Alex, his body was build and trained to pleasure others so why not give this angel the time of her life, just today, who knew maybe she would meet him again, friends with benefits never hurt anyone.
Omni was lost where she was, her scent speaking of sinful lusts and provocative tumbles. Yet, still the girl kept in mind that she belonged to someone, and letting herself go...Could speak of many wrong things, the downfall of her mateship. Blue eyes lit up, tall ears listening to the happy moan from the man beneath her fingers. And they dug into his shoulders a little more, this was alright. She could relax her friend as so. But it was his words that had her droop her ears in sorrow. She couldn't be his, couldn't give him what they both instinctually wanted. Alex...I'm-I'm mated... She said in quiet agony, she wanted this man. But her mateship was more valuable than anything she could wish for. H-He's back home... 

Her hunting trip had dragged on much too long, and she was due back in Inferni. I'm so sorry... Blue eyes visually pouted, aft to let herself go to Alex, but not inclined to ruin things with Jacinto. Omni smiled softly, moving away to lie against a tree. He was welcome to sit with her, so softly the girl patted the ground beside her. I mean...You're very nice and all...B-but my mate--I can't hurt me...He's never done anything to hurt me.
Delete
[html]

OOC here!WC:364

Alex had his eyes closed and then he heard those words that he didn't want to hear. "Mated and he was at home" Such a situation could be bad for her and he knew that this woman wanted him but she wanted to stay true to her mate. He turned slowly and looked to her closely as she moved away and then when she sat next to a tree he saw her hand. So simple a gesture yet it meant so much. He slowly walked over and he placed himself next to her and there arms were against one another. He looked forward and then he turned his head and looked from her hand up to her eyes.

I can't deny that I want you Omni...You are so beautiful and kind, your eyes and hair and everything about you screams beauty and tells of so much good. If I can't have you, that is fine...but please, would you do me the honor of a kiss.He looked to her lips and then back into her eyes as his hands rested ever so gently on hers while they sat so close together. Just one kiss from this angel that I met and after I promise I'll just be here to keep you company and make sure you are not lonely...I only want you happy, nothing more nothing less.

Alex slowly reached up with his free hand and moved some hair behind her ear as he looked to her waiting for what would hopefully be a yes. If you deny my request I understand I just want to know what it would be like to kiss you..something tells me it would be wonderful.Alex had played his hand and he found himself actually really wanting to kiss this girl, Yes he had kissed others but it could have been the scent of Heat but he wanted to taste her lips. Her being mated only made his desire greater and he wished for that single kiss. He hoped it wouldn't push her away. He did say she could deny him but he didn't want her to, how much hard could one kiss be?

<style>
.alexwonder .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.alexwonder p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alexwonder b {color:#AAF7E6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]