my many flaws
[html]

OOC here!WC:364

Alex had his eyes closed and then he heard those words that he didn't want to hear. "Mated and he was at home" Such a situation could be bad for her and he knew that this woman wanted him but she wanted to stay true to her mate. He turned slowly and looked to her closely as she moved away and then when she sat next to a tree he saw her hand. So simple a gesture yet it meant so much. He slowly walked over and he placed himself next to her and there arms were against one another. He looked forward and then he turned his head and looked from her hand up to her eyes.

I can't deny that I want you Omni...You are so beautiful and kind, your eyes and hair and everything about you screams beauty and tells of so much good. If I can't have you, that is fine...but please, would you do me the honor of a kiss.He looked to her lips and then back into her eyes as his hands rested ever so gently on hers while they sat so close together. Just one kiss from this angel that I met and after I promise I'll just be here to keep you company and make sure you are not lonely...I only want you happy, nothing more nothing less.

Alex slowly reached up with his free hand and moved some hair behind her ear as he looked to her waiting for what would hopefully be a yes. If you deny my request I understand I just want to know what it would be like to kiss you..something tells me it would be wonderful.Alex had played his hand and he found himself actually really wanting to kiss this girl, Yes he had kissed others but it could have been the scent of Heat but he wanted to taste her lips. Her being mated only made his desire greater and he wished for that single kiss. He hoped it wouldn't push her away. He did say she could deny him but he didn't want her to, how much hard could one kiss be?

<style>
.alexwonder .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.alexwonder p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alexwonder b {color:#AAF7E6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread