Is this where I belong
[html]Word Count:400+

It was not long before her call was answered by the appearance of a large reddish male, wielding an axe no less. His body language did not portray and hostility, but her hand sat ready atop the pommel of her blade in case it was needed. Fortunately she would have no need to defend herself as the male quickly buried his axe in a nearby tree trunk with a swing of his arm. As he ambled up to her, Cassia's sea green gaze could not help but analyze his form. He stood a few inches taller than she, but was much more muscular, his arms nearly double the width of her own. He looked young, likely almost a year older than her. Just as he spoke her gaze met his. She heard his name and the name of the pack whose land's these were. She was formulating an answer to his question, but could not help but linger on the hue of his eyes. She'd never seen such a shade of blue. Most males where she came from had brown or golden eyes, rarely ever blue. Even among the females of her homeland she had been told that her sea green eyes were quite the rarity, though shades of blue were more common among them.

When she opened her mouth to speak she had to force herself to blink, to break her concentration in order to speak,"Thank you, Sir Oak, for answering my call," she dipped in a curtsy, her soprano voice clinging slightly to the accent of her homeland, which she had never fully adopted. "My name is Cassia Calidus and I am in search of a new place to call home. Of course, I would work very hard for Crimson Dreams should I be allowed to join." Her hands folded in front of her in a sort of pleading gesture. She was not above begging if it became necessary. This male had no idea who she was and had no reason to allow her entry to his homeland other than her own words. She had been hailed as a skilled huntress among the townsfolk of her homeland, taking many a stag both with her bow and her fangs. She was also reasonably skilled in combat and would defend the pack with everything she had if the need arose. However, she did not wish to oversell herself. The Dreamer male had only asked her reason for coming to his pack's border, nothing more. She would tell him anything else he needed to hear about herself if he were to ask it, but for now the mocha ticked female stood, quietly, hands clasped in front of her, resting at her waist. Would he let her in? [/html]

Messages In This Thread