Is this where I belong
[html]we can end it here, or continue. up to you! PM me if you would like another thread, Big Grin

Oak stood to the side, allowing his mother to address the new member and make her assessment. It was important for a leader to be present at the ranking of a newcomer and Oak knew his mother would be close and the process quick. That was what he wished to Cassia, a speedy acceptance though caring and encouraging all the same. Though the red male was normally casual and nonchalant there was deep thought that went into his actions and for a processes such as an induction he wished to stick to his rank.

The brown and tan wolfess spoke perfectly, and he knew she pleased Anu for the gray woman smiled and gave a nod. You will be welcomed here, Plebeian. She spoke, the soothing tone that was no normal for Anu coming forth from her smile. Oak knew that she treated all the younger wolves of the pack as if they were her own young. The children of Savina and Kansas were like nieces and nephews to the second in command.

With her rank given Anu looked to them both, I am sure Oak will show you around. And with that she gave Cassia a final look, her smile retained and genuine and then left the two. She slipped back into the wood as if she one of them and disappeared in their shadows and from view.

You’ll like it here. He promised. Once they were alone once again. I can show you the Manor. He suggested, pointing a thumb behind him and in the direction of the great house they shared. It was up to her though, the formalities were passed and she was a free Dreamer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread