Marked
OCCConfusedorry if this is a tad depressing. I just stopped being friends with my best friend because I found I loved her too much and she didn't want me. She was inconsiderate of my emotions

He turned at her soft touch. She was holding out a jeweled collar to him. He snarled a bit and pushed her hand away. "I don't want your collar Terra. I had stayed in hopes of getting to know you better now that you are healed enough to walk. I wanted to go on an adventure with you. You left me behind to worry and wonder. Wonder if we are better off as friends. I don't want to you change because I am around. You are....not someone to be bound to another," he said before turning again and finishing his trek down the stairs.

He didn't want to leave her. He had wanted to love her. Show her that he meant well by her. He didn't want her to change her ways. He just wanted to be a part of them, part of her world. But she didn't see the bigger picture. She wanted him to stay with her yet had run off to who knows where. She had expected him to be happy to see her and water down his emotions for her so she could figure out if she really and honestly loved him or not. He deserved better.

Messages In This Thread