dandilions
[html]

WC: 000+ OOC Stuff?

How long had it been since he'd seen her on the borders, threatening and disparaging his leader? It felt like mere hours. It had been too recent, he was certain. He was on his hands and knees, digging out the dead leaves from the roses. Those roses. He'd planted them for Sky. He scowled as he began pulling out handfuls of dead leaves and weeds, swearing as he ripped the flesh of his thumb open on a thorn. He jerked his hand back, swearing a colorful oath as he glared at the offending bush. He pointed a finger at the bush. I swear, I'll rip you out by the roots if you do it again.

Myrddin lifted his head, his mismatched eyes watching his father with some amusement. Does swearing and yelling make them grow better, Poppa? Sheba curled into the younger male, purring, a laugh evident on the calico's face, though she didn't speak. Sheba had yet to speak for anyone to hear, except maybe to Myrddin. Since Sky had left the two males originally, Sheba had grown closer and closer to the Rhiannon boy.

Tal shook his head. No, and I shouldn't use words like that anyway. They're naughty words. He glanced at his son and the cat, then back at the bushes, running his fingers through his shaggy short mane in frustration. After a moment, he settled back on his heels. Guess that's enough for the day, anyway, he muttered, still glaring balefully at the offending rosebush.

<style>
.dandelion .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.dandelion p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.dandelion b {color:#8e7726; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dandelion {background-color:#c5ceae; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uJktO.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 400px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.dandelion-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.dandelion b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.dandelion b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread