Building stronger bonds
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was happy to help build the barn with the other members of her pack. They had gained a few new members that she was interested in meeting. Since Hadley never seemed to let her out of his sight, since she was still in heat, the construction was a good opportunity for her to get of the room and meet the newcomers and convers with her other packmates. She noticed Anann was leading the project herself. Isa hadn’t gotten the chance to spend much time with the Luna either so it seemed the whole experience would give her a chance to converse with quite a few packmates, as long as Hadley didn’t get upset if she got too close.

She listened carefully as her Luna spoke, informing them of the details for the barn. They were going to start off by setting in the posts, which didn’t seem too difficult. As she followed Hadley’s example and picked up one of the tools to start digging the holes for the posts, Isa noticed a young fae she hadn’t seen around before. Wanting to be friendly, Isa stepped forward and bowed her head to the woman. She was easily two feet shorter than her but she hoped she didn’t come off as intimidating to the woman. Hey there. I haven’t seen you around Casa before. I’m Ismeme, most just call me Isa though. It’s nice to meet you miss. Even though Isa was of higher rank than the girl before her, she still showed respect. That’s just how she was. Isa knew she wasn’t there to just meet up with the others, so as she waited for a reply she started working on digging the hole for the post.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread