Hope I'm not being too forward..
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos had been away from the pack quite often so he felt the need to stay within the borders for a while. He still hadn’t met all of the members in his pack yet, which would be best if he did. His thoughts traveled to the golden woman he seemed to love being around. She was a gorgeous woman, strong and powerful, fierce and not afraid to go all out in a fight, and still held the beauty that couldn’t be compared to many others. Amy seemed to be on his mind a lot lately. Perhaps he could go see her again at some point. It wouldn’t be hard to find her, he could pretty much recognize her scent anywhere at that point. Thanatos could wait though, there was no rush.

He was walking around New Dawn when he picked up an intoxicating scent. Thanatos followed it, wanting to find the source of the sweet smell. He came across a pack member. A woman in Optime form leaning against a tree with an eagle on her arm. She certainly was a looker with those nicely defined curves, that lovely coat, and the soft eyes. He picked up what she said and stepped forward, quickly shifting to Optime as he moved closer. With him standing at 8 and a half feet, she appeared dwarfish in comparison, It didn’t really bother Thanatos though, she was still a beautiful woman in heat. He just couldn’t help but get closer. He doesn’t need to be your only companion Miss. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner but I am Thanatos, it is a pleasure to meet you. He gave her a small bow as he introduced himself, acting like a gentleman.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread