Hope I'm not being too forward..
Her bird spotted the man long before she did and her eyes looked up as he approached and spoke. He was tall, but not overly tall from what she had seen from most in Optime form. She rose as he bowed, and she blushed a little. "Uh, well, he really isn't. I have a mate, his name is Ookami and he...he's somewhere..." She thought she came of strong in her words, making it a point to put it out there that she was taken, but realized just then that she had no proof of Ookami. He wasn't around, and she felt foolish. Her soft voice again spoke, "..I'm Adonia Demos. It's nice to meet you Thanatos." She curtsied in response to his bow, "..and this is my bird...who is...not named, yet..." She gestured to her Golden Eagle as she spoke of him. His strong eyes looked over the stranger, sizing him up and his chest puffed out. Already the Eaglet felt Adonia was his, and who was he to know any better. The bird hadn't met the man she named many times in introductions to others. For all he knew he could be this Ookami she spoke of...but he knew better. He wasn't named.

"This is the first time I've scented you...I take it you're not within the borders much?" Her soft two toned eyes looked up into his red ones. He was tall, taller than she expected. He was a whole two feet taller than she. She felt quite small in comparison, however, he came off so nice. Much like Ookami. Her ears rolled back, "..out of curiosity...have you seen my mate? He's a large male, off white color..."

Messages In This Thread