Hope I'm not being too forward..
[html]

OOC here!

The woman stood as he bowed, seeming to be a little embarrassed. Thanatos was a little confused by the woman’s words. She had a mate but didn’t know where he was? Why would a man leave such a beautiful woman’s sight? Especially while she’s in heat. There were so many out there who would take advantage of such a girl. She introduced herself as Adonia and gave a cute little curtsy. The Golden Eagle she had was still rather young but he was still a handsome bird. No name yet huh? Any ideas? He stepped forward and reached his hand out to pet the bird.

Yes, regrettably, I have not been within the borders as often as I probably should. Even though he was so close to the woman in heat, he wouldn’t allow himself to lay a hand on her. She belonged to someone else, even if he wasn’t around. Adonia asked if Thanatos had happened to see her mate and gave a rough description of him. I apologize miss, I am afraid I have not seen your mate. I will keep an eye out for him though. I’m sure he will come back soon though. No man is stupid enough to leave such a beauty unattended in the state you’re in. I do apologize if I am too forward by saying so. He gave a small bow of his head and smiled at the woman. She certainly was beautiful but she was mated and he was currently interested in the golden angel named Amy.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread