Hope I'm not being too forward..
[html]

OOC here!

A chuckled escaped his throat as the bird attempted to dodge Thanatos’ hand. She’s right, I’m not going to hurt you. See? He held his hand out to the bird to show he had no intention of harming him.

Thanatos listened quietly as Adonia spoke. I’m sure you will come up with an amazing name. He gave her a smile as she continued, explaining how she didn’t feel safe, even in the pack, while she was in heat. His smile disappeared when she mentioned that another tried to mark her as his own even though she was taken. I am sorry Adonia. I am sure Ookami will be back soon. It isn’t right for you to not feel safe inside the pack though. If you would like, I could keep you company until either your mate returns or your cycle ends. I promise you, I have no intention of taking you for myself, I just don’t like how you seem to feel unsafe wherever you go. He meant every word too. He knew she was taken and he would not allow himself to even get any ideas.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread