Hope I'm not being too forward..
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She watched as her companion animal watched the man's hand. His mouth was still open, then he eyed the hand as it stilled, an offering. For a moment his eyes sparked with a mischievious gleam in his eye, Adonia immediately recognized it, "Eh, eh! Don't you dare!" He fluffed then sat high, head turned away. The man was safe from him, and it appeared no harm to him, so he was now placid for the time being. Adonia let out a small giggle before her ears perked and her attention when to Thanatos. "I hope so too..." She responded in reference to naming the eaglet. A fond smile came to her as she looked over to the funny feathered friend.

Their conversation went from the feathered companion, to her canine companion..er..mate. Thanatos was being very kind and the more he spoke the more she felt a blush coming on. Her blue eyes looked up to him with a slight shimmer, "That is very kind and thoughtful of you, sir. I would appreciate it, but I wouldn't want to be of any trouble to you...I'm sure you have better things to do!" She exclaimed near flustered and embarrassed that he would want to keep her company during her heat.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread