Hope I'm not being too forward..
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos chuckled at the bird before turning his attention back to the woman before him. I know you will find the perfect name for him. He gave her a small smile before their conversation shifted back over to her missing mate. A large smile spreading across his face as he noticed the shimmer in her eyes, happy that she accepted his offer. There was no need for her to feel unsafe during her heat, especially around her own pack. He had been around other females in his old pack while they were in heat, so he was at least somewhat used to the strong scent. He wouldn’t ever allow himself to touch a mated woman, no matter how beautiful she was.

He took her hand in his and gently kissed the top of it. Trust me Miss, it would be no trouble to me. I would prefer to see to it that you feel safe until your mate returns. We wouldn’t want someone trying to claim you again now would we? And don’t worry, I have no intention of coming between you and your mate, only to help you. The old him wouldn’t have cared if she had a mate or not and would have already claimed her as his own, but that part of him was long gone. Thanatos wanted only to help the young woman, nothing more.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread