When the lights go out in tinsel town
[html]
ooc: I POSTZ HERE.

Don't make me change my mind.

It was common for her to be up this early, even before the sun had fully risen, tending to things around their packlands. Conri was able to get around much better than before, so she didn't have to do quite as much, but now it took her longer than usual. Weeding the garden, opening the doors to the older rooms so that they could get some air, opening windows...a few of those tasks were nearly impossible in this form.

The unshifted female had been on her way to Dahlia de Mai, to give them a supply of herbs, when she had come across a peculiar scent. To her knowledge, there were no packs in between her Twilight Vale and the pack led by Haku and Cercelee, so it came as a surprise. She didn't know if this was a group of leftovers from the fire, or maybe some wolves who had just met up and decided to do this, but either way it was worth investigating. She could bring the news back to Conri.

Light colored wolf stopped when she reached the border, the area where all of the scents were the strongest. They were a new pack, so someone would probably be coming around to mark the borders again soon. Maybe they would have some information.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread