Dancing on Sanity's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: And she's SO going to check up on her in the near future. T_T X'y loved her Vesy.

The request of her dear friend was simple, but not so easily fulfilled given the burden placed upon her worn shoulders. Yet it was a request the Nomad had every intention of fulfilling regardless the means or what it took to succeed. Be there for her student… her cherished friend when all this madness came to an end. Offer what strength she could provide to ensure the leader remained upon her feet.

Her smiled turned sad then, envisioning the possibilities of what could become of this tragedy befalling the yotes of Inferni. What they would suffer through… the pain they would endure… all to ensure that their way of life prevailed against this senseless attack bred from prejudice. She could not foresee how much, but knew this blow would strike them soundly for the attacks of the ignorant and vengeful were never reasonable and soft. She would rather lend her strength even to the kind that despised her own if it meant alleviating but an iota of the difficulty these trials would bring.

But she wanted only for her to be there at the end…

“Of course,” she swallowed thickly, forcing down her collected pain and coaxing a gentle smile to life upon her muzzle once more. “You need only call for me, my dearest friend. I will be there when you need me.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread