like a dose of lovedrug
Waking up with Selene in his arms was definitely something that Fritz could get used to. The room they had chosen/been given was a nice room. The best way to be woken up was how she decided to: wrapping her arms around him and then sticking her nose in his throat. His eyes finally opened when her hand drifted down to his waist. He gave her a grin as she said that she loved him. "I love you, too." He pressed a kiss to her mouth.

She yawned and he considered his words from when they joined. He had said that he wanted a family and he still did. But there was something in particular that he had wanted to talk about. Well, more that he wanted to ask her. And now was as good a time as any. "Selene? I want to talk to you more about what I told Anu when we joined. Actually I want to ask you something." He would have gone on his knees but that meant getting up.

So he simply continued with what he was saying. "I love you and never want to leave you. I want to spend my life together with you. Will you be my mate?" He didn’t think she would say no but there was this fear and uncertainty that he was pretty sure that every man had when they asked their lover that all important question about spending their life together.

Messages In This Thread