like a dose of lovedrug
[html]

noms on Becca

Dark locks of hair were brushed away by a charcoal hand sheepishly as he woke up, but the shyness vanished as a soft kiss was pressed to her lips. For a second, the girl wanted to take him into her arms, pull him closer and make the kiss last even longer between the two. When Hadley's once were tentative, Fritz showed her what he felt, and in her actions it was like looking into a pristine mirror. They matched. There was something, like an electricity between the pair. Sparking great things to come, and a magnetic bond. He had helped and comforted her in times of pain, shown her a way and a path that had brought her to safety and a lighter weight off her once shattered heart. He had been the glue to reassemble her emotions. Even then, did the young hybrid acknowledge him. Accept him, and see him divinely as her other.  

Bloody eyes regarded him lovingly, the fire in them dancing happily for once. Not a raging wildflame, or an angry burn. But a soft, harmless...Vulnerable glint. Yet something itched there, Fritz would never leave her alone and vulnerable. And Selene knew it. The little Plebeian sighed happily, shifting her gaze and silver-studded ears towards her lover. He had something important to tell her? Her heart fluttered like an anxious bird in her chest, what did he have to tell her? The slender coydog remembered their day of joining, how Fritz had told Anu about their bond. How he wanted a family. W-was there something wrong with her? She had not matured enough yet for that...

Still, the young woman focused he attention to him, her gaze wandering admiringly over his spotty visage. But the words he said, stopped her heart short. Mate? It almost brought the slim hybrid to the point of hyperventilating, yet her face lit up, tail waving wildly. She pushed herself into his body, black-gloved arms wrapping firmly around his waist. You're sure!? Yes! Yes I will! Since a child she had dreamed of someone to share her life with. Even the hesitancy from her failed previous relationship couldn't stop the coydog from refusing. I love you Fritz...I do, I do. Kisses were slowly placed onto his face and lips, overjoyed. Just simply overjoyed. It didn't take much for the girl to overload. We've come this far...Joined a pack. Everything. I could never say no.  

<style>
.seleva2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.seleva2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleva2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.seleva2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B1foA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.seleva2 .inner {margin:125px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread