like a dose of lovedrug
[html]
Yay! We has hearts

He gave his love a gentle smile at her shy and sheepish smile. But his grin widened as she responded to his loving kiss. But he soon was rather wrapped up in their kiss as she drew him closer with Fritz pulling her close as well. They only pulled away when they needed to breathe, but he kept her close as his heartbeat slowed from their gentle yet passionate kiss.

He watched her carefully as he said that he had something important to tell her and knew that she was worried about something. There was something in her that would always worry, or at least that's what he assumed. But there wasn’t anything he could to alleviate her worry until he actually told her, except to give her an encouraging smile. Yet he didn't want her to worry. It would appear that she liked his question since her whole face lit up. Selene asked if he was sure and he gave a chuckle. I would not ask you if I wasn't. But she said yes and he grinned, one that grew as she said that she did love him and peppered him with kisses. I love you, too. He then pressed his nose into her neck and gave her neck and shoulders kisses.

<style type="text/css">
.fgrzy b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1d995; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #141b07; }
.fgrzy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fgrzy {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7a9051; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9Iccb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d0b5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fgrzy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fgrzy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread