like a dose of lovedrug
[html]

yay! *dances* I've been thinking...I imagine, Frilene babehs would look similar to Scooby-Doo....LOLOL

Acceptance. Happiness, it seemed to be the only emotion other than a strong urge to kiss him that seemed to possess the young woman. Sel knew that they hadn't exactly knew eachother for too long. But long enough. Time really didn't mean anything. This was his way of saying she would be the only one, that he loved her enough that other, other beautiful woman weren't his concern. It was enough to have the small hybrid scooting closer through the fluffy covers, intwining her legs around his muscular body, a gentle tongue brushing against his muzzle. So his love wasn't fueled on lusts. Unlike Hadley and Ismeme's. That however, didnt say there was no passion expressed between the coydog and dog. This was real. A true fairytale like she felt she deserved. Every cloud had its own silver lining for sure, and for her blessing; it had come in the form of a speckled Great Dane with a heart of gold. I'm yours....

Her age wasn't really regarded, almost a youth and no less. But what she had seen, felt. It had seemed to mature the girl, Never once was she a squeamish teen, someone to fear the things she knew. And for now, she accepted them. The last road bump, sure that had taken a chunk out of her. But still. Dwelling on it would hurt Fritz. Back in Casa, Selene concluded that Hadley had already taken on his little...Thing; as a mate. He could keep his seven-foot tall whore. Sel had Fritz, more valuable than any treasure in the world. Together, they could find the Youth Fountain. Accomplish so much. A  soft kiss planted itself on his chest, a hand resting with affection over his heart. Her head moved back as he kissed her throat, rumbling happily in her throat. Mates. The word was joyously said, irrelevant at that time. But holding ever so much meaning. Frowning thoughtfully, finally Selene whispered softly. I wish I was perfect for you... with that, her long muzzle pushed itself into his throat. A trailing tongue ran repeatedly over his face, hands wrapping possessively around his strong frame. He wouldn't disappear on her...Wouldn't find someone more beautiful and leave her behind...And she knew it. Fritz had a sense of the world, a sense of caring for the fragile female nestled into his body. I love you so much... Sel was made to be devoted to others, honest and true...And finally -- there was someone who truly deserved that. Someone who in turn would be just as devoted, an equal. Maroon eyes softly regarded her new mate, lifting her muzzle to kiss him again, a mixture of happiness and excitement for the future.  

<style>
.seleva2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.seleva2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleva2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.seleva2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B1foA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.seleva2 .inner {margin:125px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread