like a dose of lovedrug
OOC: That would be awesome. Also, I wasn't sure how far they had gone.

IC: As they kissed and Selene wrapped herself around him, he poured all his feelings into his kiss. There was passion, love, protectiveness, and slight but still gentle possessiveness. He would do anything for this woman whom was now his mate. He would die for her and punish those that tried to hurt her. He would be her knight in shining armor and she was his princess. She mentioned that she was his and Fritz nodded but had to add, "And I'm yours, love." He then placed a kiss on her nose.

She apparently felt like talking which was difficult with what he had in mind but also made what he had in mind difficult. But he hummed against her skin his agreement that they were mates: not just lovers anymore, though they still would be lovers, but their relationship had changed and grown into something more special and beautiful than before. She wished that she was perfect for him and he frowned at her. "You are perfect for me. You're the most perfect woman I know or ever wish to." He wanted to make sure she knew that. But she started to lick his face and he nuzzled her throat gently. He said, "I love you, too." But he also wanted to consummate their mateship but wanted to make sure she was alright and asked wordlessly if he could make love to her.

Messages In This Thread