like a dose of lovedrug
[html]

meh I don't know either /miss disorganized=me AND SHORT POST.<3

Beneath the kisses and loving gestures, the slender woman felt something change some. He genuinely cared, and more and more she found that she...Needed him closer. Her eyes were only for the man in her arms, he was all she needed. No one else, ever. Browny eyes held a smile, wishing no longer to speak, actions could fill her in, right? A small soft, but not meek kiss found itself at his throat, tucking her slim body into his. The daylight streamed in through their window, casting light upon their bodies and soft fur. Fritz... Selene murmured softly, a finger twirling around a black curl shyly. Is...Is it--Alright...That I-" How was she to ask? How was she to explain? Instead, she wrapped her arms around his waist, one hand resting a little closer to his hips. I mean--It's ritual...And--And I love you... The young woman smiled softly, leaning in for another kiss.

Still, his green eyes were like a siren to the girl, their divine beauty standing out...Calling the young hybrid in. She kissed his mouth again, shivering happily with every moment. My love. Sel whispered, snuggling into his body. These things, as such: Selene knew not how to engage, not how to even start off. A virgin by heart, the young woman rubbed the side of her muzzle into his throat. Apologizing I'm sorry...I-'m not good at all this-

<style>
.seleva2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.seleva2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleva2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.seleva2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B1foA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.seleva2 .inner {margin:125px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread