like a dose of lovedrug
OOC: This post is kind of poo. But I tried to keep it clean and faded it. If you want to post once more, you can Savannah Smile

IC: Fritz watched his love try not to lose it and the spotted dog wrapped his larger body around hers, shushing her softly. "Everything will be OK." He had no idea what was wrong but he was determined to fix it. He only hoped that he hadn’t done anything wrong. "I'm here for you and always will. From now until the end of time, I promise." He placed a comforting kiss to the top of her head, giving her a gentle squeeze.

He could tell that she was curious about why and he explained why, "I just never found someone that I wanted to share my life with since I didn’t want to give my body to them unless I was sure I'd be with them for the rest of my life." He gave her a passionate kiss. "And then I found you." He gave her another kiss but this one was a playful one on the tip of her nose. She cradled his face in her hands and then gave his nose a kiss. "I love you too, Selene."

She asked if he was sure and placed his hands under her shirt, guiding his hands. He nodded and then laid her down, planning on learning from her the best way to please her. He did know enough that he needed to keep his weight off her, especially since he weighed a lot more than her. So they spent the morning enjoying each other in a way that they hadn't before.

Messages In This Thread