all the roads we have to walk are winding
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 333

The male was exhausted, and so was his horse, as they trekked back towards the mansion. He had been out for several nights, something was becoming more frequent now that he had begun patrolling and training harder than ever; but he had finally had enough and was coming home to a warm meal and his mate.

Yegua was dirty, but he did not have the energy to brush her, so despite her complaints he stabled her besides Potra and left the stables to enter the mansion. His eyes traveled towards the mess, but he decided to go see Zana first, if she was even in their room. It seemed that now that they had become mates, they had seen each other less and less, which his and her both patrolling for the protection of the clan against the Boreas. But as Helotes ascended the stairs, her wonderful scent came to him; she smelled of the woods and ocean, the places she often patrolled.

He did not knock, instead boldly opening the door. His love was curled up beneath blankets, and when she did not stir when he entered he sighed, a little perturbed, ¿Por qué no me saludan cuando su marido llega a casa? He asked a little more gruffly then he should have, as he moved towards the soot encrusted fire place to stoke the coals. Tea would calm his nerves and put him sleep, it always seemed to help.

As he prepared the drink, I feel like every moving shadow out there is trying to kill me. Why do these bastards want to wipe us out? It doesn’t make any fucking sense… no sense… He sighed, his mind roiling. These wolves out to kill them, they claimed that God wanted all coyotes wiped out. But Helotes had always been a devote Catholic, at least, he was in his youth; why would his own God want him exterminated? When Zana didn’t reply right away he turned his umber eyes towards her, Zana?

<style type="text/css">
.helotesreet b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0885d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#302421 1px 1px 2px;}
.helotesreet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.helotesreet {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#83635a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jvFfg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #302421; padding: 3px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#302421; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; }
.helotesreet .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c0885d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.helotesreet .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.helotesreet p b:before { content:open-quote; }
.helotesreet p b:after { content:close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread