all the roads we have to walk are winding
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 264

She knew him, she knew him so well even though they had only been together for a couple moons. And she was vicious, like a demon, and it was part of the reason he loved her. But when her face twisted into anger, full of teeth, he retracted, ears against his head. A whine escaped his throat as she cried out at him that she knew the chances of survival for the pups were slim, as well as the chance for her. Helotes shrunk under her wrath, like a pup, but did not shy away and enveloped her against after she was finished.

He held her tightly against his chest; she could scratch and bite all she wanted and he would not let her go. The dark Lykoi rubbed his cheek against her dirty blonde head, Shut up, I’m afraid too. But what’s done is done, we can only pray now, and keep you safe. His face became stoic, stony, I know you will hate me, but you should not leave the mansion anymore. Stay here, stay safe, and rest. The pregnancy was already dangerous, and any unnecessary activity on her part would only make it worse.

The pot started whistling and Helotes nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound, he quickly let go of the woman and went to retrieve the pot. He poured himself some tea, and some for her as well. The herbs would help whatever aches and stress she may be feeling. Helotes tried hard to hide the slight shakiness of his hands. He was scared for her.

<style type="text/css">
.helotesreet b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0885d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#302421 1px 1px 2px;}
.helotesreet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.helotesreet {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#83635a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jvFfg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #302421; padding: 3px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#302421; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; }
.helotesreet .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c0885d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.helotesreet .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.helotesreet p b:before { content:open-quote; }
.helotesreet p b:after { content:close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread