all the roads we have to walk are winding
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 247

Helotes flicked his torn ear towards Zana as she asked who they could pray to. He had never really spoken to her about his Catholic upbringing, and he himself was not as devout as his mother had been, but he did believe in the Lord. It was difficult for any Luperci to believe in such things, for the religions of the humans were for the humans only; the bible made no mention of them except for wolves being beasts of the Earth. With a sigh, Helotes brought the steaming tea over to the bed side.

As he had expected, she did not remain silent towards his telling her to stay. But instead of saying “I wont” she said “I can’t”. The dark Lykoi looked at his mate, understanding what she meant, I know… but try will you? For me… and the puppy. There was no reigning in her wild heart, or her sense of duty; she would patrol until she was rolling around the territories pregnant if she had too.

Helotes blew softly into her cup to cool and handed it to her; it was the tea that he had traded with Amy for; rose hips. It smelled lovely. He leaned in and buried his muzzle into Zana’ hair; she smelled lovely too, I love you… And he pulled away, but made sure to bop his wet nose to hers, You’ll be fine, we’ll be fine, I promise. He smiled, now more genuine and confident than before.

<style type="text/css">
.helotesreet b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0885d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#302421 1px 1px 2px;}
.helotesreet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.helotesreet {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#83635a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jvFfg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #302421; padding: 3px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#302421; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; }
.helotesreet .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c0885d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.helotesreet .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.helotesreet p b:before { content:open-quote; }
.helotesreet p b:after { content:close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread