When the Stars Go Blue
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC

Aranck just laughed at her words. "Indeed it is bad to get lost. Especially since I don't know my way around AniWaya as well as did the Great Tribe." He wondered if his niece had told her daughter much about the Great Tribe. He remembered Jiya's father and did really care for the man but supposed that it was a moot point now that he had to care for her. Though he did wonder what happened to the man and why he couldn’t care for his daughter. He wasn’t aware that her father had died protecting her mother so he couldn't help raise his daughter.

Her question about why the AniWayan tribe was so small was a bit harder to explain to a young pup. How could he explain that many wolves had left after a war started by the idiot Maska? He gave a sigh and considered how to answer his grandniece. "We are small so that we can learn more about each other. But hopefully soon we can grow." Maybe not the best answer but it would work for the time being. When she was older he could explain about the war and then she could understand why AniWaya was so small.

Her next question was much more pleasant to answer and much easy for him to do so. "Here, I am a teacher. I show wolves how to speak AniWaya and how to read and write. But in the Great Tribe I was a priest." He wondered if she knew what path she wanted to follow. "Jiya, do you know what path you wish to follow?" He looked at curious for her answer.

Code by Kitty, Table by Sammiie & photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc567; text-shadow:#fbc565 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/4ux4p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread