fight off the lethargy
[html]

I AM TOTALLY MORE OF A SLOWPOKE THAN YOUUUUU. no really, it's not a problem if my slowpokeness is not a problem. we should have a slowpoke race.

She didn't think much of his scowling because by now, she had seen him do that so often that she wasn't sure he knew how to make any other expression. Idly, she wondered if it had something to do with his inability to speak, or if he was like her and had spent so much time apart from others that he couldn't remember how to make basic expressions. Inferni had been the cure for her, but as far as she knew this male had been in Inferni longer than her. The whole thing made her curious, but it wasn't like she'd ever know the answer. She could ask, but he couldn't talk and she couldn't read.

"Yes, it's for you." She understood his meaning almost immediately, and gave him the bow. She had arrows in her quiver, too, because she predicted he wouldn't think to bring that either - few people did when they were just starting out. They didn't need the arrows, yet, though. "We need to go somewhere outside the mansion - there's too many people and a wayward arrow might hurt someone." With this statement, she turned and went back the way she came.

"I've found a place that's not too far from here." She said, to fill the silence between them. She couldn't read him very well, but she was relieved she could at least understand him when he wanted to know whether the bow was for him or not. If that was any sign, perhaps she'd have an easier time than either of them thought.

<style>
.arrow-g02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.arrow-g02 b {color:#303030;}
.arrow-g02-b {width:400px; border:1px solid #008888; margin:0px auto;}
.arrow-g02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/infLJAmqVzBvD.png); height:336px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#008888;}
.arrow-g02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.arrow-g02 {background-color:#d2d8d6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #303030; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Photo from here, table altered from here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread