Wide Open Spaces
[html]

The black horse snorted heavily as he quickly ran to face the strangers. Onix crawled slowly toward both canids hissing aggressively as her owner was threatened, the silver snake raised her head and opened her mouth showing the black inside meant for intimidating her enemy.

The dark hybrid incorporated herself slowly. Calm down. She whispered for the angry beasts to back down, they wouldn't attack unless they were told to or there was a real reason for doing so. They remained still, just waiting...

My name is Aika. The dark pelted hybrid answered after a few moments keeping her voice calmed, her arrogance and dislike could be seen, reflected in her eyes as she spoke. I was about to eat... Aika explained pointing the pile of fish that laid next to her. You surprised me, sorry for reacting in such a way. The words she spoke werent sincere, but the lone female was skilled at lying. Aika didn't cared if her attitude was rude, she just wanted to eat and get away from there as soon as possible, starting a conflict with the stranger would only delay her...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread