[M] A book's the way to go
[html]
Word Count :: 400 OOC:

Being one born by the ocean itself, in an ocean side cave, no less, he was astonished to learn that she had never seen the ocean before. He grinned brightly, but he kept his distance, a respectful one, a friendly one. He shook his head for her comment.

“I could never laugh at someone who has seen the ocean, but feel sad that they never got to see it’s beauty. I think it’s about time you have!

As they moved along the territory the question of his arrival came up. Jiva smiled a little. His story was not as tragic as what she had to endure. No he had it far easier than she. He had no trauma in his life other than his sister being held hostage in the AniWaya tribe. He took a minute to collect his thoughts before speaking.

“Well it’s nothing fancy really. I was born in Cour des Miracles and I lived there for a while until they had trouble with our neighboring pack. After my dad got hurt and a few others as well and some got killed I thought it best to move on. I did leave, but I learned that it’s the same everywhere else. When I came back I didn’t feel the loyalty my father had felt for the pack and I decided it was best for me to be somewhere else. That’s when I met Zalen. He had been attacked by a cougar and I helped him get rid of it. He offered me a spot here. Once I heard that my cousin Titania lived here, I couldn’t say no.

He had always had a fondness of his cousin, family wise. He could open up to her, though he didn’t think he could tell her what he was feeling now, nor the conflict he would soon feel when he remembered his time with the coyote Emma, who had been washed from his mind by the scent that Palaydrian was giving off. He knew it was a boring story but it was his and he didn’t mind telling her about it. He felt lucky that he didn’t have any problems in his life, that things seemed to go well enough for him, but he would not be caught off guard if something did go awry... at least that was what he thought.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread