[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 482 Aww poor Drin gonna get her heart broked...drama is going to start with the Emma thread. I’m totes joining it once you reply lol. Also pardon my post not sure if my fever is affecting anything.

This is where I come to wash my sins away.” The demon’s voice echoed in Palaydrian’s head. “What sins meemaw?” The golden pup asked, already ankle deep in the lake. “The sins of my maker...” the young child nodded, unsure of what the dark wolf had meant, but the chill that ran down her spine was enough to make her questioning come to an end. “Where there is water, there is rebirth. Do you trust me?” “Oh yes meemaw!” “Then close your eyes.” A piercing hot flame burned on the pup’s chest seconds after her eyes had fluttered shut. She forced her eyes closed and cried out in anguish before she felt her body being lifted and plunged into the cool lake waters. Her scream turned to a muted awe beneath the turquoise pool as the new burn diminished to a dull throbbing ache. Lifted above the waters she took in her “first” breath hungrily, “Palaydrian.” The beach erupted in cheers from her family.

I can hardly wait to see it!” She grinned and shook the memory from her mind. The Siamese coated femme followed Javin and listened to his story with interest. He mentioned something that sounded like a pack war which made her stomach turn in knots. She couldn’t imagine her birth pack going to war with any of the neighboring packs, but if her parents ever found out about the truth of Drin’s departure, she was sure Kila and her pack brothers would pay a price. Still the tawny gold femme would never wish war upon anyone, no matter how deep her hatred for Kila went. “I’m sorry if you lost ones you were fond of during the conflict...I can’t imagine being in a pack torn apart by war,” she glanced in his direction with softened eyes. “However, I’m glad your travels brought you here...” she smiled sweetly at him before looking away. This couldn’t just be the heat.

I have only met Noah and Zalen....and now you, but if your cousin is anything like you,” she paused to look at him again, “I’m sure I’ll like her.” She could hear the ocean now, its majestic sound crashing into her ears and waking up her senses. Drin decided to close the gap between herself and Jiva again if only for a few seconds. She approached him with a purpose and a mysterious smirk on her maw. Almost as if she were to embrace his neck with hers she leaned in and her wet nose found his ear. “You’re it,” she whispered before touching him with a paw and rocketing off towards the sound of waves.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread