[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 295 Sorry for the delay! Finally saw the doc and it’s lower respiratory infection...first day up on my feet again with the help of a fistful of drugs. Tongue

We’ll see if you’re as fast as you think you are!” The young female teased putting more distance between herself and Jiva. She was in her element, head cocked back to the sunny sky and a laugh escaping her lungs before she focused on sprinting. Something about this place was making her forget about past few weeks of hell. She had a pretty good idea of what, or rather who that was, but she the young wolf was well aware she shouldn’t rush things. Today was different though, it was the beginning of something new, of a brand new life that she had obtained all by herself. She would no longer lay claim to the doors and opportunities one whisper of her great grandmother’s name would open. This was Palaydrian’s chance to carve her own destiny and path. Why not start off a new lease on life with a bit of romance?

The air shifted from the thick loamy woods to something fresh and crisp. Sea air. Drin’s eyes shimmered from the sudden chill and yet she pounded forward, dead set on not allowing her new comrade to tag her back. The golden femme was about to look back and throw a few mock insults when the wind knocked the air straight out of her maw. Her seal tipped crown snapped towards the oncoming buffet and she let out a low gasp. Drin’s large timber wolf paws slowed down to a slow stroll as she walked along with her mouth hanging open in awe. “I...I’ve never seen...” her words drifted off, consumed by the gulls and the magnificence that was ocean. Her eyes truly sparkled now as her open maw was replaced with a tearful smile.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread