[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 2+

Palaydrian grinned at Jiva’s confession. She herself wasn’t aware if she was scared of heights or not as she hadn’t tried climbing a tree or anything like that, but she realized she never had gotten vertigo from standing on the cliffside of the canyon in her old packlands neither. Perhaps she’d venture to the mountainside here by herself some time and see for herself.

Haha, now I know your weakness Jiva!” The tawny gold femme teased and knocked her shoulder into his. She was a little taken back by his next question. Her hands? Bi-colored eyes looked down at her seal point paws. They shifted on the loam earth in front of her, large and wolfish...how could they have any skill?

A smile played on her delicate features, “Well...when I was younger I used to help my meemaw...my great grandmother garden,” she admitted with a laugh. The days she and Syliat would shift and walk deep into the forest away from the neighboring packlands to their secret garden had been where some of her fondest memories took place.

Other than my early green thumb, I really haven’t experimented in the ways of Luperci,” she said, but there was a longing in her voice that hinted towards the unknown knowledge she so wanted to obtain.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread