[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 268

“No, I think my weakness has been shown already. Pretty women are irresistible.”

He said not thinking, his mind absently letting the words flow out of his mouth and he just let it. He knew he would possibly regret these come the next day.... or not he didn’t know, but he did stop, but gave her a sheepish smile, but he didn’t take his words back. He watched as she took her time answering his question, and he could see she looked at her paws as though they were not tools to use for anything but travel. She finally answered with something curious. She gardened before. He wasn’t sure who she was talking about, but it sounded like a family member. He smiled wondering how one did garden but that thought was put away as he could hear that she wanted more to do, and he couldn’t help but grin.

“Have you ever worked with animal skin before? You can make it into clothes and shoes, gloves, bags, art, anything really. I can show you if you want. My dad taught me when I was a pup and let me work some when i could first shift. I haven’t done it in a while but I’m sure i remember how.”

He offered. There was so much he could offer her in using hands. He didn’t do it often as he felt far more comfortable in his lupine form. He looked at her hopeful. It was surely something to get her mind off the sad feelings she had about her homesickness.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread