[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 2+

M-hmm,” she replied setting off in the direction her nose and eyes indicated was a good path back to the den. Though the young Soul had only been in New Dawn for a few hours, she had already acquired a general mental map of the area and found that trekking through the forest was fairly easy. The two were passing through the beautiful Glen Eeerie when she decided to speak up.

If you don’t mind...perhaps we could present our kill to Zalen and his mate once we have claimed the skin?” She asked. “I’d like to thank the Alpha for his acceptance of me within the pack even though he knows next to nothing about my past,” she wouldn’t dwell on it any longer from there, but if Jiva wasn’t too hungry, she hoped he would agree. Two subords gifting their leadership was always a good thing and the tawny wolfess wanted to make the best impression on her betters.

Her one gold and one lilac leg carried her across the earth until the scent of mingling wolves overpowered all else. It wasn’t long before the two cleared the woods and were in front of the impressive cave mouth of their communal den. Drin stopped walking to scan the area and soon enough picked out a small clearing off to the side, close to where she had first met Jiva. “Over there good?” She asked, indicating with a nod of her head.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread